On May 22-23, 2018 in Moscow was held the 23rd Summit "Metals and Mining Industry of Russia and the CIS 2018".
More than 150 representatives from metallurgical, mining, logistics, engineering, finance, legal and many other companies participated in the Summit.
Invited experts from Mongolia, Austria, UAE, UK, Luxembourg, Japan and other countries shared their experience and views on the industry and ways of its development on international level.
The Summit has provided a great platform for making new business friendships that hopefully will lead to a fruitful cooperation straightening Russian metals & mining market position.
Main themes of the section Industrial Metals:
- Macroeconomics: turbulence in world economy and showdown in Chinese production growth influence metallurgical and mining companies. What are the forecasts
- Steel production: forecasts for world regions and products;
- Basic metals: EVs, model and scenarios of growth;
- Renewables and intellectual networks: how will they influence consumption of metals?
- Tube rolls and aluminum: quality, forecasts and production technologies;
- Raw materials, iron ore, basic metals: projects, news, prices;
- Coal market: global warming, environmentally friendly technologies, regional investments.
Main themes of the section Gold and Precious Metals:
- Projects on gold mining: plans, expenses, capital investments in new technologies;
- World review of the gold market: forecast of the prices, investment risks, state policy of Russia, Far East;
- News of small and medium-sized companies: technologies, plans and productions;
- Russia: a role of foreign investments in ore mining and mining industry.
The detailed information is available on the website http://www.russian-metals-mining.com/ru/