On 17–19 April 2018, Crocus Expo International Exhibition Centre in Moscow hosted the 22nd International Exhibition of Machines and Equipment for Mining, Processing and Transportation of Minerals MiningWorld Russia. The event was organised by ITE Group of Companies, a leader in the Russian market of exhibition services.
MiningWorld Russia is the largest international exhibition in Russia and the CIS demonstrating state-of-the-art equipment for mining facilities, mining and processing complexes and mining safety every year.
The Exhibition holds the title of the ‘Largest exhibition in Russia’ on the subject ‘Natural Resources Mining and Quarrying’ in the category ‘International Recognition’ according to the all-Russian ranking of exhibitions.
This year, the list of exhibitors at MiningWorld Russia included 332 companies from 31 countries presenting a wide range of mining equipment, materials, machines and technologies. The exhibition was visited by 4,724 professionals during the 3 days of its work.
National expositions were traditionally, presented by companies from Norway, Germany, China and Finland, while the U.S. national group made its debut at the 2018 exhibition. Over 150 corporate exhibitors took part in the exhibition for the first time.
98 companies presented mining machinery and equipment; over 96 companies – processing machinery and equipment; 55 companies – transportation machinery and equipment for raw materials; 41 companies – exploration machinery and equipment; 9 companies displayed mining safety equipment; 11 companies presented water and air purification and environmental monitoring systems; 10 companies presented innovative mining construction technologies.
The list of conference speakers included Russian and international experts, representatives of Russian and foreign ministries and government agencies, CEOs of major Russian and international companies.
Sections of the exhibition:
- Display «Heavy Equipment Zone»
- IT-Technologies and Automation of Technological Processes in the Mining Industry
- Machines and Equipment for Mineral Exploration
- Machines and Equipment for Mining
- Machines and Equipment for Minerals Processing and Refining
- Machines and Equipment for Transportation of Minerals
- Machines and Equipment for Mining Safety Technologies
- Water and Air purification Systems
- Laboratory Equipment and Materials
- Equipment for Energy Supply at Mining Facilities
- Mining Construction Technologies
Under the Business Program of the exhibition 2018 were held:
- Conference «Increasing the Safety of Mining Work»
- Conference «Mineral Deposit Development Technologies»
- Conference «Gold and Technologies»
- Strategic session «Development trends in the mining industry: analytics, amendments to legislation and investment opportunities»
- Practical session «Strategies to overcome the shortfall in highly skilled specialists in the mining sector»
- A day of IT-Technologies and Automation of Technological Processes in the Mining Industry. The list of participants included Russian and international companies.
In 2019, the exhibition will be held on 23– 25 April in Crocus Expo International Exhibition Centre.
The detailed information is available on the website http://www.miningworld.ru